Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012! New Year! Better Blog!

Hello all of my GREAT fans of "The Fuzzy Chicken"! This last year was a busy one, and in turn, I didn't do much posting to this blog, but I decided that this year, I will blog more, and do Facebook just a little bit less! I'm going to link these posts to my Fuzzy Chicken Facebook account, so when I do post here, it'll show up there too!

I hope that each and every one of you had a WONDERFUL Holiday Season! We are finishing up taking down the Christmas decorations today. Yesterday was our oldest little guy's 7th birthday! We also had snow the last few days, so yesterday and today were both Snow Days for him! He and his little brother just came in from sledding! We're supposed to get a few more flurries tonight, so we'll see what tomorrow morning holds!

As I mentioned, I am hoping to blog more here......post all of my new dress and design pictures here first, and also turn this into a crafty idea blog as well. I LOVE crafting just about anything, and I come across so many really great ideas that I'd love to share with all of you.

So..........big plans here....just keep checking back to see what we are up to here at "The Fuzzy Chicken"!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment